Help Support This Blog

Welcome Readers
As I'm sure most of you know, providing content like this actually takes a lot of time. And although I do it mostly to show that men can paint their nails and there's nothing wrong with it, I also would like to get compensated for my efforts. But I won't ask for any donations, although you can do that if you want, but instead I try to provide some links to relevant information that may be of use to use. Products on Amazon, Ebooks etc.

So if you would take a moment to observe the links you see on my page, and click any that interest you, I would greatly appreciate it, and it will help me to put out more content like this and to reach more people.

Here's a few links that you might find interesting-
12,000 Shed Plans, Fully illustrated with parts list, detailed drawings, etc
Woodworking Plans. There's 16,000 illustrated plans for woodworking projects in this ebook.
Amazon- Honestly, if you click this link, you'll be taken to pedicure items, but if that's not what interests you, know that ANYTHING you buy within 24 hours of clicking this link, will earn us a small commission, so do your shopping by clicking this link, and it won't cost you a dime.
How to Crossdress & Pass
Donate Directly to our paypal act, any amount by clicking this link

Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm so Lucky on my birthday ...

men with red painted toes
My current color is Close to this one, but a darker red
Just had my 51st birthday this Sunday and had a great day.  But the reason I'm writing is to tell you how lucky I am to be married to a wonderful woman, my wife Carla.  To treat me for my birthday she offered to paint my toes for me.  Now, she had done this before, but it was extra special because it was my birthday.  And each time it reminds me how lucky I am.  I have a wife who loves me just the way I am and loves my unique ways.  It's not just the painted toes either.  I also shave my body from nose to toes, have an ear ring (one, which was her suggestion too), I like pink socks, some womens shoes because they are prettier than the boring mens choices, and fun, and I do things like wear pantyhose or tights in the winter.  I even wear a sarong in the summer, or a skirt in the winter because it's more comfortable to me.  I'm also a nudist, as is she, and so sarongs and skirts are the closest I can get to being naked when I have to wear something due to the cold, or to avoid offending anyone.

And she likes it ALL.  Wow, can you say lucky guy (pun intended as my name is Guy, lol).  Heck, she even loves shaving my legs and arms when we can.  She shares some of her skirts and sarongs with me and helps me pick out shoes.  Of course I do the same for her so we have a unique relationship.

Now for those of you who don't know me, let me clarify.  I don't wear skirts to look like a woman, nor do I wear makeup, although she likes a small amount of eyeliner on me.  Nor do I wish to be a woman, I am just an open minded freethinking kind of guy and I do and wear what makes me happy.  Now I do have a bit of a foot fetish, which is one reason I like toe rings, nicely painted toes, shoes, socks, anklets and such, but I mostly love painting my toes just because I LOVE the way they look.  I once thought that if I could do it all the time I might get bored with it and quit but, WRONG.  I've had my toes painted an average of about 355 days a year for about 3-4 years now and I still love it as much as the first day I tried it about 20 years ago.

So I just wanted to let everyone know how lucky I am and to say THANK YOU to my amazing wife.  I hope that many of you can find the kind of support and acceptance that I have, but if not, just enjoy it anyway.

Life is to short to live it for others.


6 comments:

  1. You are lucky to have someone so accepting <3 It is always great when we find a great partner. Happy Birthday! And don't forget to spoil her when it's her turn :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey , hope you had a great day....hopefully mine will be painted soon too....55 y/o mwm just decided to start painting too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a teenager (male) and I love nail polish on men as well as bare feet. I'm undecided but I think I'm gay. I have always wanted to paint my nails and let the whole world. Only problem is telling parents, family and friends, I'm scared of what they will think. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Troy, I understand your dilemma, and it's not an easy one. First of all, take your time before labeling yourself as gay, or straight. Just go with your heart on that one and if you are only attracted to men, accept that you are gay and enjoy life. Being gay should not be seen as anything bad, as you can't help who you are attracted to.

    As for telling friends and family, one way I've seen used by other young guys is to tell your mom you really find nail polish cool and you were wondering what she would think about it if you tried painting your nails. Mothers are usually very accepting and may even help you out with it. Otherwise, the best way is to buy some polish like a dark blue, and just try it. Then just be brave and show everyone. You may get some ribbing but family will usually get over it, or think it's no big deal and just say you're different. True friends will be the same, so live life the way you want, and not the way you think others expect you to live. It's your life and life is VERY short so have fun while you're here.

    Good luck,
    Guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Troy, be carfule and really think hard on what you what in life! I thought at one time in my life I was gay/bi because I like feminine articles such as clothes, nailpolish, makeup, and heels. but I found that I am a straight Hetero sexual man that is so drawn and attrated to femininity and all of it's stuff that I wanted it for myself! Now I dont crossdress anymore and have been married for 20 years but I do were nail polish most of the time.
      most "gay" men are attracted to men and masculinity, such as body builders and such! you may find that you are really more attracted to girls and what they wear more than any guy!
      be safe and keep the color flowing!

      Delete
  5. This websites great.Really helpful and informative.You’re students are really lucky you’ve provided all this work for them .Really good for revision.Thanks

    Pubic Hair Trimmer

    ReplyDelete

Due to constant SPAMMERS, I now require ONLY registered users, sorry. If you blog about fashion, nail polish, etc, feel free to provide a simple link to your related blog as I understand the desire to increase your audience. I do read all comments. But links to unrelated blogs will be deleted immediately.

And feel FREE to share my blog page, posts or pics (with credit back to this blog) with others if it helps to promote the cause of Men Wearing Nail Polish freely.

If you find any problems with this page, or with commenting on my posts, please feel free to contact me Thank You!