Sunday, December 15, 2013

New pics of men with painted nails in the Members photo gallery

New Photos from my Readers

Hey, thanks to those guys who have submitted their photos of their painted nails for inclusion on the webpage.  Ross's photo is shown on the right and is another example of how good a guy can look with painted nails.  I just added new photos from several members to the Members Photo Gallery page, so be sure to stop by
and check it out.

And if you have pics of your nails that are nice and clear, and would like to see them on this blog, feel free to submit them too me.  You can email me now using the Contact Form on the right side of this page and you'll receive automatic instructions on how to submit them to me.

PS: we get over 300 views a day on my blog, so your pics will be seen by a lot of people.